(Last Updated: 1/16/2019)

Check the label to see which type of fertilizer you have:
  1. Fertilizers without pesticide or weed/moss killer don't require special disposal. They contain only plant nutrients, which can go in the garbage.
  2. Fertilizers containing a pesticide or a weed/moss killer should not go in the garbage. These are labeled with words like weed & feed, moss control, insect control, disease control, weed killer, or fungicide. They should be disposed as hazardous waste.

Take fertilizers containing pesticide or weed/moss killer to the HHW facility for free disposal. Package products carefully for transportation. See facility hours at the website below.
Kitsap County Household Hazardous Waste Collection Facility
5551 SW Imperial Way Bremerton, WA 98312
360-337-5777 | Website | Map