Marine Flare

(Last Updated: 6/24/2019)

Do not put ammunition, marine flares, or reloading powders in your trash or recycling.

Contact the Washington State Patrol District 8 at 360-473-0300 to arrange for proper disposal. Depending on the item, they may ask you to contact the Kitsap County Sheriff to arrange for disposal.

Washington State Patrol occasionally hosts free explosives collection events in Kitsap County. Check the WSP's Press Release webpage to check for an upcoming event.

See disposal instructions for road and highway flares or fireworks instead.