Bug Repellent

(Last Updated: 7/19/2023)

Hazardous Waste. Free drop-off disposal. 

Check the label. Spray repellents or candles containing DEET are hazardous waste.
Information listed here is for HOUSEHOLD ITEMS ONLY. View business, non-profit and agency information.

Containing DEET: Bring containers to the Household Hazardous Waste Facility. Cover and package products carefully for transportation.
Without DEET:  If there is still liquid inside the aerosol can, take it to the Hazardous Waste Facility.

Empty Containers: (no gas is heard when spraying) 
Goes in the garbage.
Kitsap County Household Hazardous Waste Collection Facility
5551 SW Imperial Way Bremerton, WA 98312
360-337-5777 | Website | Map