Heating Oil Tanks & Oil

(Last Updated: 7/31/2023)

Residential heating oil tanks can be underground or aboveground. Hire an oil tank provider to pump out, remove, or decommission a tank.

For information about decommissioning home heating oil tanks, contact the State of Washington's Pollution Liability Insurance Agency (1-800-822-3905) or Kitsap County's Fire Marshall.

Information for household items only. View business, non-profit, and agency information.