Trees, Fallen

(Last Updated: 9/27/2018)

Downed trees on private property are the responsibility of the property owner or homeowners association. 
Call your power company to report downed trees or branches have fallen on a power line. If a downed tree is blocking a right-of-way, contact 911 or contact Kitsap County during business hours.

Contact a tree removal company below to ask about removing large or dangerous downed trees from your property.
Allen Shearer Trucking and Landscape Supplies
E 121 Log Yard Rd. Belfair, WA 98528
360-275-3465 | Website | Map
Darrel Emel's Tree Service
 Kitsap County service area, WA 
360-692-6117 | Website | Map
Peninsula Topsoil
25014 WA-3 Belfair, WA 98528
360-275-1000 | Website | Map
Scott's Tree Service
PO Box 2293 Kitsap County service area, WA 98310
206-780-5002 or 360-697-3972 | Website | Map
Waag Tree Service
 Poulsbo, WA 98370
360-779-9437 | Website | Map